TGIF! It’s been a busy week around here. I always love when my favorite blogs give a little update as to what they did or worked on during the week….it’s a fun peek into the behind the scenes of their lives. I decided I would start sharing my weekly recaps with you. A little peek into what we worked on, photo shoots we did, maybe even a peek into what’s coming next week! So here goes my first weekly recap….
This week, our team did….
- Two photo shoots for my book, Stylish Kids Parties (F+W Media, 2013), with the cutest little models you could imagine. Both parties were colorful and girly….and I can’t wait to show them to you!
- Finished up the Spring 2013 issue of The Party Dress Magazine to head off to the printer. We’re changing things up a bit this year, and I will share more details with you next week. But let me tell you, it’s chock full of gorgeous ideas for Spring entertaining, parties and holiday celebrations. And, it’s officially available for purchase in the shop HERE.
- Shot a couple DIY step tutorials to go along with ideas in the new issue of the magazine. (the photo above is from one of them – I’m wearing my new go-to uniform for Spring – darling pink tunic from Sail to Sable – cute, right?!)
- We are always busy producing and shipping out orders, but there are an influx of Spring parties going out the door these days! It could be because we added a few cute new collections, including a Dapper Derby party, a Luau Hawaiian party, a gorgeous collection of blue and green patterned party goods and so many more! More items and more collections will be added next week too…
- Our Cake Plate Clings were filmed for an upcoming episode of DIY Network’s show, I Want That! I am SO excited to see them hitting the screen sometime between April – June. I’ll share the date as soon as we hear the news!
- Speaking of the Cake Plate Clings, the spring patterns are flying out the door! I’ll share some of them with you next week….but if you can’t wait, check them out HERE.
- Blogged about THE most amazing Hello Kitty themed party we recently worked on with a client. You can view the decorations and the dessert table details in all of their pink, black and white glory on the blog!
- Worked on about 10 different custom projects. Did you know that I do custom designs? Yup. A lot of them! Do you have an idea for a party and want help – shoot me an e-mail!
- Had a meeting about fine-tuning our wholesale paper collection and officially launching the Clings wholesale….BIG things are in the works!!
- Started looking into traveling to NYC for the National Stationery Show in May. Anyone else going?
I’m looking forward to finishing up another 4 chapters of the book this weekend, and spending some time with family. Next week brings some exciting projects, a colorful event and lots of fun new products and news to share with you.
Have a great weekend, friends….see you back here on Monday!