It’s no secret that I am over-the-moon, head-over-heels in love with the color orange this season. It’s the hot color right now, and we are having a blast making it a part of our fresh, new party collections and decor for Spring. When it comes to decorating for Easter, I try to come up with some fun, but still sophisticated decor ideas (I’ll save the cutesy stuff for once we have kiddos running around!) and this carrot centerpiece is just the ticket! We were so happy with how it turned out, it made the cover of the Spring issue of The Party Dress Magazine!
The carrots offer a fabulous pop of color on any table, and this centerpiece was so easy to make!
Here are a few of my tips:
- Choose a large, cylinder vase that is about the same height as your carrots.
- Place a second vase of the same shape inside, to block out some room (you don’t need to completely buy out the produce section at the grocery store, right?!).
- Place your carrots in between the vase a few at a time, so you can line the up straight.
- Once your carrots are in place, add your water.
- If the green tops are a little out of control, just trim them to your desired shape.
- Add some daisies into the top of the arrangement for a little touch of whimsy!