Brides.com has a great feature on “dressing up” your cocktails for Spring. Simple ways that add a special touch to any occasion, here are a few of my favorites:
- Tie circle tags on to the bottom of a champagne flute or wine glass with each guest’s name on them.
- Anything is better with a monogram! Try these personalized tumblers for your next event!
- Dress up a plain cocktail with an orange-peel lollipop (roll up an orange peel and secure it with a wooden stick)
- Add stickers to plain tumblers to jazz them up for a party (love that you could customize the colors for each party, too!)
- L-O-V-E the sleek look of these flutes! Perfect for a cocktail party, have a waiter (or your husband!) pass these around in this cool, clear tray
- Tie a simple flower around the stem of a wine glass – the perfect touch of Spring!
- Serve a cocktail in an unusual glass – such as an ice cream soda glass.
- Garnish your cocktails with fruit! Pineapples are a sign of hospitality – the perfect way to welcome your guests!