December 3rd, 2009 |
Holiday Appetizer Guide
Small bites, appetizers, hors d’oeuvres – whatever you call them, Holiday parties call for a lot of them! To freshen up your appetizer recipe file, I have searched the web – here are my new favorites, updated classics, and a few that just look delicious!
1. Marinated Feta and Olive Skewers
2. Sausage Mushroom Caps
3. Creamy Mushroom Phyllo Triangles
4. Cocktail Meatballs with Herbs and Ricotta
5. Citrus Salmon Lollipuffs
6. Chicken and Lemon Pot Stickers with Soy-Scallion Dipping Sauce
7. Bloody Mary Soup Shots with Shrimp and Pickled Vegetables
8. Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Do you have a favorite appetizer recipe you want to share? Leave a comment below with a link!