Looking for a healthy summer treat? Try these frozen watermelon pops for your next party….
- 2-1/2 cups cubed, seeded watermelon, cantaloupe, or honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light-colored corn syrup
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender; cover and blend until smooth. Press fruit mixture through a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl to extract juices. Discard any solids. Pour the mixture into 3-ounce paper or plastic drink cups or pop molds. Cover cups with foil; cut a slit in the foil and insert wooden sticks.
2. Freeze several hours or overnight until pops are firm. To serve, remove from cups or molds. Makes 8 servings.