One of the key elements to any beautifully set table is of course, the placecard. It adds a creative flair to the table, and if used as an escort card for a wedding, it sets the tone for what’s about to come.
During the planning of my wedding last year, one of my biggest challenges was finding a beautiful placecard that didn’t break the bank. I didn’t want the basic, white placecard – I wanted something that sparked excitement – and it was really hard to find!
Wedding Paper Divas was my go-to for all of my stationary needs for my wedding. We did our save-the-date cards, placecards, thank you notes – my friends even used them for my bridal shower invitations! In my opinion, they have the freshest designs out there and I have always been pleased with the quality of the product.
I recently visited their placecard section and I was blown away by their beautiful selection! Check out their beautiful designs – at 50 cents a piece, these designs would be a beautiful addition to your table for any dinner party, bridal shower, birthday party or luncheon!
My current favorites include (from the top, left to right):
- Orange and Blue “Beautiful Bahamas” Placecard
- Indigo “Floral Damask” Placecard
- Hunter Green “Budding Branches” Placecard
- Leaf “Metropolitan Monogram” Placecard
- Basil “Tasteful Tiles” Placecard
- Medium Pink “Paper Poppies” Placecard
- Bark “Etruscan Elegance” Placecard
- Ocean “Provincial Poetry” Placecard
- Medium Pink “Simple Bandeau” Placecard
- White and Purple “Style Snippets” Placecard
- Sky Blue “Swirling Leaves” Placecard