I thought I would give you one more bunny-inspired napkin before Easter is upon us…..
This happy-faced bunny napkin is sure to be a charming companion to your Easter-theme party. You need napkins, jelly beans, and licorice strings – these come together quickly (you know how fast bunnies multiple!) so they are great for a party.
1. Begin with the napkin full open, laid out as a diamond. Fold up the lower point 3 or 4 inches and crease the fold with your fingers along the bottom. The thinner your band, the longer your bunny’s ears will be.
2. Fold the folded edge up 3 or 4 inches and crease the fold with your fingers along the bottom. Basically, you are “rolling” the napkin. Continue until you get to be about 3 inches from the top. Press.
3. Fold the right side of the napkin band up along the right side of the triangle (the top 3 inches you left) so that it overlaps the bottom layer by about 4 inches.
4. Repeat with the left side of the band, pointing it the opposite direction. Press.
5. Flip the napkin over and there is your bunny face.
6. Decorate as you like! Licorice strings are great for the mouth and whiskers – as they are easy to cut and shape. Try using jelly beans for the eyes and nose.
Hop to it napkin via Napkins with a Twist